steel door frame
1. Design:NF-86,NF-108,NF-98,NF-114,NF-254mm, Wall thickness on request.
2. Material: galvanized steel.
3. Steel thickness: 0.8mm to 1.2mm.
4. Finish: powder coating.
5. Mitre joint leaves a fantastic accurate finish.
6. Rubber buffers are used on all frames to protect the door and reduce noise.
7. Striker plate and box.
8. Temporary bottom rail.
9. Hinges are available on request.
10. the frame could be packed in knock down and with seperated carton; the best point is the glass frame in one piece without any joint, so it looks really good.